Only 6 miles away from our transmission shop in Everett is Arlington, Massachusetts. Having served Arlington since 1962 with expert transmission, brake, and engine services, Everett Transmission has been the number one choice for Arlignton residents. In the last 50 years, hundreds of Arlington residents have come to Everett for their transmission issues with their vehicles. Everett Transmission specializes in the repair, replacement, and maintenance or transmission systems for cars, trucks, & SUV’s. Arlington residents can access our location by taking Route 60 to Route 99. A 20-minute drive will get you to the go-to automotive shop in Greater Boston for Transmission repair & replacement services.
Towing Service For Arlington Massachuesetts
Need your car towed? Everett Transmission can pick up your vehicle anywhere in Greater Boston and bring it to our shop in Everett. Our team of specialists can help you with a variety of services and get you back on to the road safely. If you need emergency towing services, please do not hesitate to call us at 617-387-9558.
Best Transmission, Brake, & Engine Services for Arlington Drivers
Everett Transmission specializes in excellent services. We offer ATRA Golden Rule Warranty which means that your transmission repair is good for three years. And although we are Everett Transmission, we handle a lot more than just replacing & repairing transmission kits. We offer the following services to all truck and car drivers in Arlington:
- Clutch Services: Need your clutch repaired or replaced? We can help. If you are struggling with grinding or slipping or difficulty shifting due to a clutch problem, our team would be happy to take a look. We handle everything from diagnosis to installation and replacement services. Plus we often have coupons for clutch repair.
- Differential Services: Vibrations, leaking differential oil, and strange noises like rattling or whirring are all signs of problems with your differential. Get your differential looked at and repaired professionally by coming to Everett Transmission.
- Engine Services: Is your check engine light on? There are a variety of reasons your engine may need servicing. We provide a variety of engine services from adjustments to repairs.
- Brake Services: Your brakes are one of the most important parts of your vehicle. Make sure to have your brake pads replaced as soon as you notice an issue with stopping power or hear sounds when braking.
- & More: For a full list of our mechanical services and our shop’s capabilities head over to your auto services page.