Everett Transmission knows the importance of being an auto repair shop in the Everett ~ Boston area that people can trust. This is in part why our shop belongs to the 1-800-CAR-HELP network. Everett Transmission knows that many of those in the greater Everett ~ Boston area believe they do not have a reliable and trustworthy auto repair shop they can trust. As a member of 1-800-CAR-HELP, Everett Transmission hopes to provide those in the greater Everett ~ Boston area with the peace of mind in knowing they have found a auto repair shop in Everett Transmission that be trusted and relied upon.
As a member of the 1-800-CAR-HELP network, Everett Transmission treats each and every customer with the honesty and respect they deserve and expect. As part of our membership agreement Everett Transmission is required to offer our customers the following:
- Maintain a reception area this is customer friendly and clean.
- Thoroughly explain the difference between required and recommended services.
- Provide written repair estimates.
- Only performan work when authorized.
- Invoices that are itemized with completed work as well as providing the inspection replaced parts upon request.
- Work with CarHelp to resolve any disputes through if required.
Additionally as a member of the 1-800-CAR-HELP network Everett Transmission incorporates the following best practices for automobile service and repair.
- All repairs have a 12 month or 12,000 mile warranty for parts and labor.
- Everett Transmission technicians dedicate themselves to ongoing training and certification to adhere to the best repair practices specified by training authorities and manufacturers.
- All repairs completed with high quality parts
- Compliance with any and all federal and state certification requirements